Online Banking users can stop payments online by following these steps:
- Log in to Online Banking.
- From the menu at the top, select “Other Services.”
- From the menu on the left, select “Stop Payment.”
- From the drop down menu, select the appropriate account.
- Complete the check details and reason for the stop payment.
- Select “Proceed.”
- Review the “Notice of Fee” associated with the request, and if you agree, select “Accept Fee & Complete.”
Stop payments may also be initiated in-branch by completing the required form. Call 919.256.6800 for complete details.